CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, June 22, 2009

Destain to Hunt

From the time I was little I had many experiences that allowed me to gain a love for the outdoors. Many mornings my dad would come in and wake me up at 5am to take me hunting. This to me was a chance that I had to spend time with my dad in the outdoors with no one around. I grew to love the outdoors and looked forward to spending time with my dad.

I remember falling a sleep under the tree stand wile my dad waited for his trophy buck to walk by. when I would wake up my dad would tell me how a doe and her fawn would walk over to me and sniff my feet to see what I was. How much I wanted to be awake for this to happened it always seemed like the deer would come buy when I was sleeping.

Every year I would look forward to going hunting with my dad just to have the chance to be inches from a deer and for it not to realize that I was there. As years went buy I eventually had the experience to be that close to a wild animal. Still to this day I look forward to hunting season just to spend the time with my dad. I look forward to the opportunity to take my kids hunting.

0 comments: