CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

What Do I Do

Many people may ask "What do I do with my left over horns?" well this is a good question. You don't really want to get rid of them and just selling your horns makes you miss them even more. So here are some ideas that might keep your horns from going to waist and still keep there sentimental value.

Recently I have started a new hobby making furniture with my horns. I can't say that I am a professional yet because I have only made three lamps but I do take pride in them. My wife even let me put them in the house and she likes them. That in its self is a positive. So you can do what I have done and make a lamp yourself or you can have Wyoming Antler Design make one for you.

Eric Orem owns and makes the lamps for Wyoming Antler Design. He is one of my good friends and takes great pride in what he does. Some of the things he make are chandeliers, floor lamps and table lamps. These are great for gifts and also nice for memories. Not everyone has the money to mount ever buck or bull that they kill anyway so check Eric out at Wyoming Antler Design you won't be disappointed.

0 comments: